I have a pretty long list of things that has to be done before the Grand Opening on Thursday.
- paintings to be signed
- pick up wine to everybody who`s coming on the opening show
- fix the suspension on five or six new pieces
- make price lists
- putting up rest of the posters
- decide which paintings who`ll get to be on this exhibition, & who`s not
- design, print and cut all painting tags
- set up my Izettle
- remember to bring along the prints
- pricelist for prints
- about thirty other things....
- ..and the most important thing of all: remember to breathe on the GrandOpeningDay!
Looking forward to see you all! : )